Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, December 3, 2016

First Challenge Starts Next Saturday


Hello and a HUGE thank you for all the support and wonderful comments!!!

Sending Paw Prints supports our furry friends by collecting blank pet themed thank you handmade cards and donating them to animal shelters and rescue groups for them to write heartfelt thank you messages to donors, foster parents and volunteers.

I'm getting super excited... the first challenge is only a week away now!  Today I've a bunch of paw prints, coloring pages, images and clipart links to share with you. 

Unfortunately there are no watermarked images to show so it's a list of links but definitely worth checking out. Some of the links have several images so be sure to look around.

PAW PRINTS:
COLORING PAGES:
CLIPART:
SILHOUETTES:
IMAGES:
I hope you enjoy creating with these paw prints, coloring pages, images and clipart and will come back next Saturday, December 10, 2016 to play along in Sending Paw Prints first challenge. 

Although it's not required to enter the challenge it's hoped that you will send the cards entered in the challenge to Sending Paw Prints in support of our furry friends!!!

Thanks for visiting Sending Paw Prints!

"Pets leave paw prints on our hearts!"

2 comments:

Lee Mae said...

Hi Karen, been busy making more cards for you! I made some for your cause a couple of times already through Splitcoast Stampers Cards for a Cause. I'm "adopted2" there.

samara che navi said...

Hi Karen: WOW! thank you so much for all those links. I will defo use many of the 4 leggeds in my cards for you. I am on Ike's Design team, and have a blog dedicated to Ike's images (a collab of sorts because I use her images.) I have been making cards and flip books for you for your animoool people - grief, welcome, love etc. I'd love if you email me with specifics of what you are doing with them (when I mail them to you) and what type of situations they are going to, how many you need etc. I have made quite a few xmas/holiday ones. Will you be able to use them this year (I'll need your address to see how long it will take to get to you) by what date would you need the xmas ones in order to put them to good use etc. I look forward to being involved in your project. You can thank my great friend Ike for passing this on and for inspiring me to be part of your project. Again, thank you for your complete generousity searching out the papers, links etc. That is one amazing challenge offer! blessings, samara

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates