Sending Paw Prints supports our furry friends by collecting blank pet themed thank you handmade cards and donating them to animal shelters and rescue groups for them to write heartfelt thank you messages to donors, foster parents and volunteers.
Please be sure to check the "Card Guidelines" tab at the top of the blog or in the getting started section in the sidebar before entering the challenge or donating cards. I'll continue to update the information there.
Sending Paw Prints accepts cards that meet the following guidelines:
- any blank pet themed thank you handmade card
- no holiday or all occasion cards please
- only handmade cards please, no store bought or pre-printed cards
- acceptable pet themed cards include cat, dog, rabbit and small critters such as mice, hamsters, ferrets and guinea pigs (no wild animals please)
- please leave the inside of the cards blank for them to write thank you messages
- if using a dark colored cardstock please include a light colored liner on the inside of the card
- standard A2 (4 1/4 x 5 1/2) size cards preferred
- please include the appropriate size envelopes
- multiples of the same card are welcome
- no thick or lumpy embellishments please
- no loose glitter please
- please no smoking while making or packaging the cards
Please send your blank pet themed thank you handmade cards to:
9088 Country Avenue
Monticello MN 55362
Please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.
Thanks for visiting Sending Paw Prints!
"Pets leave paw prints on our hearts!"