Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Welcome to Sending Paw Prints!


Sending Paw Prints supports our furry friends by collecting blank pet themed thank you handmade cards and donating them to animal shelters and rescue groups for them to write heartfelt thank you messages to donors, foster parents and volunteers.

What you’ll find here:
  • Information about the types of handmade cards needed.
  • Where to send your handmade cards.
  • Confirmation that your handmade cards have been received.
  • Animal shelters and rescue groups the handmade cards are donated to.
  • Links to free digital stamps, paper and sentiments for your personal use.
  • Challenges to inspire your creativity.
  • Appreciation for supporting our furry friends!
Ways to support Sending Paw Prints:
  • Spread the word.
  • Subscribe to posts.
  • Follow by email.
  • Become a follower.
  • Play along in the challenges.
  • Share your favorite links to free digital stamps, paper and sentiments.
  • Send blank pet themed thank you handmade cards to Sending Paw Prints!
Thanks for visiting Sending Paw Prints!
"Pets leave paw prints on our hearts!"

5 comments:

ike said...

What a great idea.... I'm here :-D

IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous idea do you have an address for the UK to donate cards
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Karen Howard said...

Hi Ginny, sorry... at this time I only have a US address.

Jeanne J. said...

Great idea Karen - I'll be sure to start making some puppy cards to send your way!

Giorgia Rossini said...

Thanks for the invitation, this is such a cute idea!

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates