Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Friday, November 25, 2016

First Challenge Only 2 Weeks Away


Hello and a warm welcome to those who are visiting Sending Paw Prints for the first time!

Sending Paw Prints supports our furry friends by collecting blank pet themed thank you handmade cards and donating them to animal shelters and rescue groups for them to write heartfelt thank you messages to donors, foster parents and volunteers.

The first Sending Paw Prints challenge is only two weeks away now and coming quickly. Is the excitement building?!?... I know I'm really excited!!!

Whether you find yourself without a lot of pet themed card making supplies or are feeling in the mood for something new to create with I've a fun digital kit to share with you today! I think you'll find it has a little bit of something for everyone! It's the Must Love Pets Collection by Salt Town Studio.



There are separate links to download the various parts of the collection (alpha, paper, elements, word art and journaling cards) so be sure to keep an eye out for that. There are a few paw print papers in the collection as well. 

In support of our furry friends I hope you will help spread the word about Sending Paw Prints and the upcoming challenge. If you share the Must Love Pets Collection please remember to only share a link to the digital kit and not the downloaded files themselves. 

I hope you enjoy creating with the Must Love Pets Collection and will come back on Saturday, December 10, 2016 to play along in Sending Paw Prints first challenge.

Thanks for visiting Sending Paw Prints!
"Pets leave paw prints on our hearts!"

5 comments:

Joyce said...

This sounds like a great challenge. Thanks for letting me know about it.

KT Fit Kitty said...

These are adorable! I tried to download them but McAfee Antivirus told me they were dangerous. Did you have any problem?

ike said...

Ooooh - I forgot that I have these somewhere on my computer !!! I will have to fish them out and have a play with them :-D xxxxx

Karen Howard said...

KT Fit Kitty,

It took me a couple times to figure out the security feature selecting photos to get to the link but otherwise I didn't have any problems. I don't have McAfee on my computer though. I have the free AVG anti-virus software. I'm using internet explorer too. Hope this helps!

Sybrina K said...

Hi, Karen! Count me as a first time visitor -- and definitely a shelter-dog lover. Thanks so much for the kind words you left when visiting my blog. Love what you're doing here. I'm actually really busy supporting art projects at the local library and making/sending cards for Nationwide Children's on behalf of SAS4Kids. So, unfortunately, I can't make any promises. I'll try and jump in when I can. All the best with the start of your challenges. :)

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates