Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, November 20, 2016

First Challenge Coming Soon


I'm really touched by all the support and thank you for joining me in supporting our furry friends!

Sending Paw Prints supports our furry friends by collecting blank pet themed thank you handmade cards and donating them to animal shelters and rescue groups for them to write heartfelt thank you messages to donors, foster parents and volunteers.

Sending Paw Prints challenges will begin the second Saturday of each month. I've included a list of upcoming challenges in the sidebar so be sure to check it out.

I'm super excited for the first challenge which starts on Saturday, December 10, 2016. The first challenge will be to make any blank pet themed thank you handmade card... with paw prints.

To help you get started I've some fun paw print digital paper to share by The Cottage Market and Free Pretty Things For You. One pack of paw print digital paper has a colored background with white paw prints and the other has a white background with colored paw prints.



I've been playing around with printing the paw print digital papers and thought to share these tips.
  • The digital paper as downloaded prints horizontal (long edge at the top) on 8.5 x 11 cardstock.
  • I made a copy of the file and when I changed the direction of the image the digital paper printed vertical (short edge at the top) on 8.5 x 11 cardstock.
  • In the print settings I was able to print the digital paper with no borders so the digital paper printed all the way to the edge of my cardstock.
In support of our furry friends I hope you will help spread the word about Sending Paw Prints and the upcoming challenge. If you share the paw print digital paper please remember to only share a link to the digital paper and not the downloaded files themselves. 

I hope you enjoy creating with the paw print digital paper and will come back on Saturday, December 10, 2016 to play along in Sending Paw Prints first challenge.

Thanks for visiting Sending Paw Prints!
"Pets leave paw prints on our hearts!"

3 comments:

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

This makes my heart so very happy!!! I love what you are doing and we are sending you tons of APPAWS!!!! We will have to work on some new puppy paper : ) I also responded to you on my blog...so proud of what you are doing...we are HUGE supporters of RESCUE and just love what you are doing! HUGS!

ike said...

Fabulous - so looking forward to this Karen :-)

Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Karen! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for your kind comment! Congratulations on your new blog - this is a wonderful cause! I love animals! I just joined as a follower! Best wishes for much success with your card drives!

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates